New from UMI – the 1978-1988 GM G-Body Rear Coilover Bracket Kit. This bracket kit is a bolt-in solution that features a multi-position design to allow fine tuning of ride height and shock location. See more details below.
UMI’s bolt-in rear coilover bracket kit is a complete mounting solution for your factory axle 1978-1988 GM G-Body. This race-proven lower bracket bolts in using the standard trailing arm mounting hole as well as an additional reinforcement hole normally used by the standard rear shock. This bracket features a multi-position design to allow further fine tuning of ride height and shock location (±¾”).
In addition to shock location adjustability, the UMI 3048 features three positions of trailing arm location adjustment to fine tune instant center. This adjustment is popular on lowered cars, for drag racing traction, or whenever a geometry change is desired. The kit also features upper reinforcement tabs to distribute the load from the T-bar as well as complete upper and lower hardware. There is no cutting required and your car can be returned to stock at any time. 100% designed, manufactured and raced out of Philipsburg, PA-USA and always US materials.
- ½” x 1-¼” mount fits most standard racing shocks.
- 100% Bolt in design features control arm relocation as well as shock height adjustability.
- Brackets manufactured entirely from 3/16” Made In USA mild steel.
- Powder coated black for a long lasting finish.
- Designed, tested, manufactured and raced in Philipsburg, PA-USA