Members of the racing fraternity are well known to have a need for speed. We all love beautiful hot rods that can go from 0-to-60 in the blink of an eye. With this in mind, it’s worthy to note that the latest benefit for the non-profit National Sprint Car Hall of Fame & Museum could land you a brand new 2020 limited production Z51 Corvette Stingray.
The sweepstakes can be accessed at www.WinAZ51Corvette.com. The car will be given away by drawing on Saturday night of the 60th Annual Knoxville Nationals, August 15, 2020.
The Torch Red 2020 Corvette Z51 is fully equipped with top-of-the-line features. Included on this jaw dropping ride are the following:
– 495-hp LT2 6.2L V8 engine
– M1L eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
– Unique Z51 rear spoiler and front splitter
– Michelin PS4 performance tires
– FE3 performance suspension
– FE4 suspension with magnetic ride control
– Larger 345 mm (13.6”) front and 350 mm (13.8”) rear brakes
– Third rear-mounted radiator
– Electronic limited-slip differential
– Front brake cooling inlets
– Adjustable threaded spring seats
– Performance exhaust system
In regards to the contest, executive director Bob Baker notes, “We are thrilled to offer another Corvette sweepstakes. One of our supporters will walk away with a brand new 2020 Torch Red Z51 Corvette Stingray! We want to thank all of those who entered to win our 2019 Torch Red ZO6 Corvette, and we congratulate Josh Roberts on his win in the competition. On Saturday night of the 2020 Knoxville Nationals, someone will once again be awarded with this brand new Corvette!”
The winner need not be present to win, and also has the option of $75,000 cash. All proceeds will benefit the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame & Museum in Knoxville, Iowa.