The World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series have joined with California race tracks to form the Outlaws California Fire Relief Tour in an effort to assist the healing from the devastating California wildfires. The California Fire Relief Tour, where $1 of every ticket sold will be donated directly to the California Fire Foundation from these events.
In 2018, there were two separate November wildfires in both Northern and Southern California have left thousands reeling in despair this Holiday Season. In Northern California, for more than a month, Silver Dollar Speedway was the home of the courageous firefighters combatting the country’s deadliest wildfire in a century. Simultaneously, a separate wildfire in Southern California distressed another community.
The World of Outlaws has announced, in addition to the money donated from ticket sales, $5 from each Outlaws California Fire Relief Tour T-Shirts sold will go to the California Fire Foundation. Also, a select number of tickets to each event will be donated to local firemen.
Tickets to a host of 2019 World of Outlaws events officially went on sale earlier this month, and the full schedule is live, so check the schedule to figure out where you need to be and when, and make it happen. Fans unable to attend the races in California can purchase additional tickets to donate to the local firemen and will be able to purchase the Outlaws California Fire Relief Tour T-Shirt online next month.
- Friday, March 15, Silver Dollar Speedway, Chico, California
- Saturday, March 16, Stockton Dirt Track, Stockton, California
- Wednesday, March 20, Placerville, California
- Friday, March 22, Ocean Speedway, Watsonville, California
- Saturday, March 23, Calistoga Speedway, Calistoga, California
- Friday, March 29, Speedway At Kings Fairground, Hanford, California
- Saturday, March 30, Perris Auto Speedway, Perris, California
- Friday, September 13, Stockton Dirt Track, Stockton, California
- Saturday, September 14, Calistoga Speedway, Calistoga, CA
- Friday, April 5, USA Raceway, Tuscon, Arizona
- Saturday, April 6, Arizona Speedway, Queen Creek, Arizona
- Wednesday & Thursday, Feb 27-28, The Dirt Track At Las Vegas
- Saturday, March 30, Fernley 95A Speedway, Fernley, Nevada
For more information on tickets, visit the World of Outlaws Sprint Car series at worldofoutlaws.com.