Levi Jones took center stage opening day at the PRI show to announce the USAC Racing schedule for 2019. The biggest news of the schedule announcement included the partnership of NOS Energy Drink with USAC to become the title sponsor of the USAC Midget National Championship, beginning with the 2019 racing season.
The talent-loaded USAC NOS Energy Drink National Midget field is set to tackle the largest series schedule since 1997, with 33 events at 27 different tracks in 11 states making up the 2019-series slate, highlighted by a host of first-time venues.
Memphis International Raceway was tagged to open the 2019 season for the Silver Crown Champ Car Series, which will be held at MIR on Saturday, March 23.
The USAC Nationals Sprint Car schedule features 44 races in 12 different states to make up the 2019 season.
IMS President, J. Douglas Boles, was on hand to announce that the Driven2SaveLives BC39, which debuted in September to overwhelming success, will return for its second running Wednesday, Sept. 4 and Thursday, Sept. 5, 2019 at The Dirt Track at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Finally, FloSports was signed to a five-year deal to partner with USAC Racing on live steam coverage of events. More information to come soon.
2019 USAC NOS ENERGY DRINK NATIONAL MIDGET SCHEDULE
- Feb 8: Bubba Raceway Park (Ocala, FL)
- Feb 9: Bubba Raceway Park (Ocala, FL)
- Mar 9: (A) Southern Illinois Center (Du Quoin, IL)
- Apr 5: Kokomo Speedway (Kokomo, IN)
- Apr 6: Kokomo Speedway (Kokomo, IN)
- May 17: Tri-City Speedway (Granite City, IL)
- May 18: Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 (Pevely, MO)
- Jun 4: Montpelier Motor Speedway (Montpelier, IN)
- Jun 5: Gas City I-69 Speedway (Gas City, IN)
- Jun 6: Lincoln Park Speedway (Putnamville, IN)
- Jun 7: Bloomington Speedway (Bloomington, IN)
- Jun 8: Lawrenceburg Speedway (Lawrenceburg, IN)
- Jun 9: Kokomo Speedway (Kokomo, IN)
- Jun 29: The Dirt Oval at Route 66 (Joliet, IL)
- Jul 9: Red Dirt Raceway (Meeker, OK)
- Jul 10: Solomon Valley Raceway (Beloit, KS)
- Jul 12: Jefferson County Speedway (Fairbury, NE)
- Jul 13: Jefferson County Speedway (Fairbury, NE)
- Jul 14: Sweet Springs Motorsports Complex (Sweet Springs, MO)
- Jul 30: Grandview Speedway (Bechtelsville, PA)
- Jul 31: Action Track USA (Kutztown, PA)
- Aug 1: Path Valley Speedway Park (Spring Run, PA)
- Aug 2: Linda’s Speedway (Jonestown, PA)
- Aug 3: Lanco’s Clyde Martin Memorial Speedway (Newmanstown, PA)
- Sep 4-5: (A) Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Speedway, IN)
- Sep 28: Eldora Speedway (Rossburg, OH)
- Oct 19: Tri-State Speedway (Haubstadt, IN)
- Nov 15: (W) Arizona Speedway (San Tan Valley, AZ)
- Nov 16: (W) Arizona Speedway (San Tan Valley, AZ)
- Nov 20: (W) Placerville Speedway (Placerville, CA)
- Nov 21: (W) Placerville Speedway (Placerville, CA)
- Nov 23: (W) Bakersfield Speedway (Bakersfield, CA)
- Nov 28: (W) Ventura Raceway (Ventura, CA)
- TBA: (A) Wayne County Speedway (Wayne City, IL)
(A) = Appearance Points Only
(W) = Co-Sanctioned by the Light Up The World USAC Western States Midgets