It was a very successful weekend for BILSTEIN racers in all forms of Motorsports. On the off road side, BILSTEIN Racers secured 6 podium finishes in rounds 3 and 4 of the Lucas Oil Off Road racing series. During round 3, Team BILSTEIN racers Jerett Brooks took 1st place in Pro Lite, Taylor Atchison took 2nd in Pro Buggy and Trey Gibbs took 2nd in Mod Kart. Sunday’s round 4 results were almost identical. Again, Jerett Brooks took 1st place in Pro Lite and Taylor Atchison took 2nd in Pro Buggy. Trey Gibbs stepped up his game with a 1st place finish in Mod Kart. Both Jerett Brooks and Taylor Atchison race on BILSTEIN M 9200 series Bypass and Coilover shocks, while Trey Gibbs runs BILSTEIN M 7100 series shocks.
On the Dirt Track side, Team BILSTEIN racer Kevin “Buzzy” Adams took first place Friday night at the Red Cedar Speedway WISSOTA Modified event. He then proceeded to back his win up with another first place finish Saturday night at Rice Lake Speedway. Buzzy races on BILSTEIN XVS shocks. Team BILSTEIN racer Joey Zambotti also scored big this past weekend, taking first place in the RUSH Series Stock Car race held in Learnerville, PA. Joey runs on BILSTEIN RUSH Series Spec shocks.
Other notable Dirt Track victories this weekend:
- Rick Conoyer won A-Mods at I-55 Raceway on BILSTEIN XVS series
- Brian Wolfmeier won A-Mods at Belle Clair Speedway on BILSTEIN SN series
- Gabe Menser won A-Mods at Charelston Speedway on BILSTEIN SN series
- Bill Egleston won IMCA A-Mods at Merced Speedway on BILSTEIN XVS series
- Brian Worley won the $2000 Super Street Special at NEA Speedway on BILSTEIN SL & SZ series